Increasing your social media traffic happens when you engage and build relationships on each network.Each social network is different, but to get an immediate boost in your social traffic, there are some steadfast rules to follow for all your social channels. Remember that your content says everything about your brand, so make sure your blog posts, case studies or infographics go above and beyond to make the social sharing aspect greater.
- By engaging viewers and offering them useful, relevant content.
- Holding surveys, asking questions, connecting with the audience.
- Getting feedback, analyzing and adjusting your marketing strategy as a result.
- Using brand recognition; making sure the brand is in front of potential buyers in case they are looking for your services, giving them incentives to buy.
- Associating with influencers. Expanding the professional reach of partners and collaborators, associating the brand with industry influencers; becoming an influential source of advice and information and sharing website content.
- Increasing customer retention and brand loyalty. Social media is better than any other feedback tool because it’s a medium in which you get social, and you receive the sincere responses from your audience and customers. You easily find out more about your target audience, (better profiling for your customer), and your target audience gets to know you better as well (which in turn increases conversion and loyalty).
- Gaining trust and credibility. People expect your company to have Facebook and Twitter profiles because it’s a way they can contact you and find reliable information. You look legitimate, and the more people hear about your brand, the more credibility you will gain.
- SEO score. Every SEO expert knows your social media account affects your SEO score as well, affecting your website traffic in turn. Social networks are starting to look more and more like search engines, and you can’t do SEO without taking care of social media accounts on all relevant channels.
You May Also Like: